Pass

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sreshta

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
I mailed my application to Upenn for PASS program 10 days ago . I called them today to enquire the status of my application and was told that they dint recieve the application. Shall I send another application orwait for another week and call them again?

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
u can call them after a week
sometimes they are just very lazy and they do dont look at the files properly. so call them after 5/6 days.if u r lucky and if there mood is good,
they may give a postive answer.
GoodLuck

busydentist said:
hi,
u can call them after a week
sometimes they are just very lazy and they do dont look at the files properly. so call them after 5/6 days.if u r lucky and if there mood is good,
they may give a postive answer.
GoodLuck

Hi,
i would rather post this in the regular DDS forum as they might have better idea on this matter.

Have a nice day

International

Members don't see this ad :)
international said:
Hi,
i would rather post this in the regular DDS forum as they might have better idea on this matter.

Have a nice day

International

thank u guys :luck:

hey guys, i didnt want to start another threadon this topic . so i am continuing onthis one, hope u dont mind shresta.

has any1 reapplied to upenn and been called for an interview? i had applied thr last year and i was rejected ,i dont know if i should apply again this year. i have heard upenn rejects poeple who have reapplied. any input is welcome.

reapply, but show them that you did somthing to improve your application, master research etc...

sreshta said:
thank u guys :luck:

Hi,
I am sorry as i asked u to post ur question, in the regular dental forum as i was confused with the pass of Upenn and PASS of masters application process.

All the best

INternational

caninus_molarus said:
reapply, but show them that you did somthing to improve your application, master research etc...
how can i show research or masters in one year? i have done some voluteering and some dental observation. taken my part1 again and also done with my psart2 is tht enough to reapply u think?

i think that what you mentioned is an improvement.

I agree with Caninus.Any one will reject you if you re-apply with the same stats as you had when they rejected you last year.Re-taking part I,Taking Part II and Dental Observation are good steps to timprove your CV.

Let them know that you have done this sepcifically with a view of getting into UPenn,may be request the dentist where you went for observation to write a short Reco letter for you.If possible,ask him to mail it directly to the PASS office.

and keep on mailing and calling them all the while.

gpg

thanks canninus and gpg for ur encouragement. i will be applying toupenn by this week. hope i am not toolate. i didnt want to apply without getting my resume in order.

I need kaplans part-2 material.I called the kaplans ppl and was told that i have to enroll in the course to get the books. But I dont wanna go to their classes plss can anyone let me know if they are selling their kaplans part-2 study material?