passed NAPLEX and MA MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sb71

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone
I passed NAPLEX and MPJE and its all thanks to wonderful tips and helpful pointers here at this SDN forum and thanks to RxPrep ! Thanks everyone
I was hoping to get some insight as to whats the process to get the actual license to practice in MA. NABP shows my results as passed but on Mass.gov website my RPh license info is not coming up. its been almost 7-8 days since the results were posted. any advise ? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I did NAPLEX July 2 and MPJE July 6. License posted July 15 (of 2013) just to give you an idea, so possibly next Monday

hey @sb71 how was naplex?? and how long did you study for. I'm kinda freaking out because I can't seem to remember anything! thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I felt it was all over the place and I felt I won't pass but I did. Mine had easy math I felt which worried me actually. In my opinion if your foundation is strong and basics are clear then you will do fine
If you are a recent grad u don't have to worry I feel. I am a foreign grad so it was difficult for me. I studied for about 5-6 months 8 hours per day coz I wasn't able to retain info either. Also I had RxPrep videos subscription too which helped. Good luck

for me it took about a month. u can call or email them for any questions . email is easier though
good luck
Thank you...what topics should I focus more for Naplex?...
Any tips or material in specific to study for MA MPJE?

NAPLEX is quite unpredictable, everything but most impt calculations = very impt!! MA MPJE v impt to know regulations regarding schedule drugs DEA etc

NAPLEX is quite unpredictable, everything but most impt calculations = very impt!! MA MPJE v impt to know regulations regarding schedule drugs DEA etc
Thank you... Can you plz tell me what you studied for MPJE MA ?..

I believe links cover almost all the MA rules n regulations. U can pay for postage n package if u want n get it shipped .I went to state hse n bought the package from there coz I was in Boston for sthng else anyways. Good luck

And I am sure u already know about the Reiss and Hall book for Federal part of MPJE. Good luck

And I am sure u already know about the Reiss and Hall book for Federal part of MPJE. Good luck
I did my school in NV passed NAPLEX and i have no clue what to study or anything with mass law.. If you dont mind selling your stuff I would be more than glad to buy them from you ..I live in boston.. I dont even mind picking them up from you..please PM me the further details if you are ok with it.. or just tell me what is a better material I will just buy that.. I keep hearing about prontopass do you know if it is any good ?

Just the stuff I told u earlier is sufficient enuff. N I rented the Reiss and Hall book for 3 months for federal part. It's not difficult just dry. U Wil do fine. If u live in Boston go to state house and ask for book store.buy the phcy package n u will do great. I disposed my pckge. Good luck

Hi,
Does anyone know the answer to this?

If you receive an e-Rx for a CIII-CV and it has never been filled, can it be transferred to a different pharmacy? Or does it have to be filled one time to be transferred from lets say a Walgreens to CVS?

Thanks!

Last edited: