Passed Naplex on Second Try!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Matthew Pataky

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i FINALLY passed the naplex exam with a score of 82 on my second tryyyyyy!!!

i used RxPrep -- both the book (which i read all the most important chapters and wrote a 1-2 page outline of important notes for each of them) and the online quizzes (which i took once, except for math which i took twice)

ughhhhhhhhh i'm so relieved!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
CONGRATS! It must be a very great feeling! Can't wait to feel that way. Lol. How long did u study? Infectious Disease and Common Skin Conditions are killing me. Too many items and too many different brand names for the common skin drugs. Do you think the RxPrep math is helpful?

CONGRATS! It must be a very great feeling! Can't wait to feel that way. Lol. How long did u study? Infectious Disease and Common Skin Conditions are killing me. Too many items and too many different brand names for the common skin drugs. Do you think the RxPrep math is helpful?
Nice!! I just took my NAPLEX 3 days ago. Was mostly Chemo and HIV. Made me queasy while taking it lol. Hopefully I did enough to pass

Nice!! I just took my NAPLEX 3 days ago. Was mostly Chemo and HIV. Made me queasy while taking it lol. Hopefully I did enough to pass[/qI

I like the HIV part a lot, but Chemo though... Lol. It's kinda all over the place. If u had too many of such questions, then u probably passed with a good score, coz I heard those are the harder topics and the harder your test, the better your score. How was the math?

Members don't see this ad :)
Math was pretty straight forward. TPN and Compounding questions. I think I messed up on 2 of those. Although I had a few questions on parasite drugs (drugs I had maybe heard mentioned in my life once or twice lol)

Math was pretty straight forward. TPN and Compounding questions. I think I messed up on 2 of those. Although I had a few questions on parasite drugs (drugs I had maybe heard mentioned in my life once or twice lol)

I'd assume by parasite you're talking about worms, malaria and the like...

Reactions: 1 users
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i FINALLY passed the naplex exam with a score of 82 on my second tryyyyyy!!!

i used RxPrep -- both the book (which i read all the most important chapters and wrote a 1-2 page outline of important notes for each of them) and the online quizzes (which i took once, except for math which i took twice)

Many many congrats:) can I ask u a favor I'm taking naplex next month dec 6th and starting now kinda freeking out can u plzz tell me how was ur exam n what to focus?? I will really really appericate ur help and time. I'm using Rx prep 2013 , q- bank and math from Rx prep. once again Congrulations :)

Reactions: 1 user

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

wow, congratulations!!!!!

Just wondering... how long did you study for naplex?