passed step 1 ama

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davetakingmyboards

Reaction score
I studied for 2 months on my own and I was getting my scores to increase on my nbme's. I kept missing stupid questions that seemed to be specific. I ended up taking a review course for 3 weeks in Orlando then I decided to fly back home to take my test. I made sure that I passed 3 NBME's before setting a date to take my test. I went to the University of Illinois testing center for the exam.

I was just writing this to share my good luck. I felt like I put a ton of time in for prepping for this exam and I wanted to encourage everyone else that is getting ready to take their test. I don't always feel like I am the smartest person, which means if I can pass so can all of you.

I am getting nervous about starting my clinical rotations in chicago. I start with Dr Shah for internal medicine next month. If you have done a rotation with her please let me know what to expect.

Feel free to message me if you want more details about anything. Just keep studying and I hope to see some of you in rotations

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users