Passed the naplex and MI MPJE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blueswan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Feel relaxed now! Everybody could do it! Believe in yourself.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel relaxed now! Everybody could do it! Believe in yourself.
How long did it take for you to find out u passed each exam. What materials for the law exam do u have for sale. explain the layout and advice you have for each exam please.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Guys, sorry for the late reply. I did not come here on weekend.

You will know the results very quickly from the LARA website. Use your customer ID to check your status. If you see the missing items dropped off your list, you know you passed the exam. This is the only way you know you passed or not within about 3- 5 days. For the actual score, you will get the letter from the mail. It takes about 7 to 8 business days. MI does not post the score on NABP website? At least mine, I took NAPLEX mid JUNE, I did not see my score posted on line even now.

For the MPJE, I used the RXPREP law with video and test bank, Dr. V law book, DEA pharmacist manual, Baran's book. I think this is good enough. The law exam might make you feel horrible, but you will pass for sure.

Do not worry, everyone. You DEFINITELY can pass it!

You will know the results very quickly from the LARA website. Use your customer ID to check your status. If you see the missing items dropped off your list, you know you passed the exam. This is the only way you know you passed or not within about 3- 5 days. For the actual score, you will get the letter from the mail. It takes about 7 to 8 business days. MI does not post the score on NABP website? At least mine, I took NAPLEX mid JUNE, I did not see my score posted on line even now.

For the MPJE, I used the RXPREP law with video and test bank, Dr. V law book, DEA pharmacist manual, Baran's book. I think this is good enough. The law exam might make you feel horrible, but you will pass for sure.

I have to sell both the rxprep online test bank and the law materials together as when you log on, you have access to both of them. There are still 68 days left. The law include book, video and test bank questions. It is mainly for federal law and guide you through each state law. Frankly, I do not think it is very helpful at all. But the good thing is that it gives you clear idea what's your state(MI) do on specific aspect. For both, I ask for 120$. If you are interested, please let me know, Thanks. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer too.

thank you for all the info...so now you are ready to dive into the job market. All the best !!! hope I finish licensing soon.

Thanks for posting blueswan, congrats. Any input on if your NABP screen looked like this after passing both? I'm also from MI and already passed the NAPLEX, but worried about my MPJE score.

Attachments

• nabp image.png
    nabp image.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 712
Thanks for posting blueswan, congrats. Any input on if your NABP screen looked like this after passing both? I'm also from MI and already passed the NAPLEX, but worried about my MPJE score.

I passed MI MPJE and my screen looked like that. It says null for MPJE because those scores cannot be transferred. Best of luck!

Yeah. It is the same. I'e already got my paper license, but still do not know my MPJE score yet! But it doesn't matter: as long as pass! Best luck to you!

Reactions: 1 user
Are others having issues with the MI board and getting their scores reported? Took my exam 2 weeks ago, still nothing. Called the board several times, one time they said they sent the scores, next time they said they had not. NABP told me they have 7 business days to report the score, but it's been more than that, still nothing. I've talked to people who took the exam before me, they still don't have scores, but some who took it after me do. Seems like their doing stuff out of order

Feel relaxed now! Everybody could do it! Believe in yourself. Also, rxprep onlilne test band and federal law materials for sale.
Congratulations on passing! Wondering about the RXPrep ID quizzes - read the ID chapters twice, and didn't do well at all on the quizzes. I'm discouraged!
Think I would have to memorize all the drug regiments - ALL of them - to score better. And I have lots of chapters to read, so can't do that.

How do the ID quizzes compare (toughness-wise) with the NAPLEX? Thanks so much!

Congratulations on passing! Wondering about the RXPrep ID quizzes - read the ID chapters twice, and didn't do well at all on the quizzes. I'm discouraged!
Think I would have to memorize all the drug regiments - ALL of them - to score better. And I have lots of chapters to read, so can't do that.

How do the ID quizzes compare (toughness-wise) with the NAPLEX? Thanks so much!
ID questions on Naplex is mainly the causative organisms. also study the coverage for gram positive ,MRSA coverage and antibiotics that are specifically NOT used for certain diseases.

ID questions on Naplex is mainly the causative organisms. also study the coverage for gram positive ,MRSA coverage and antibiotics that are specifically NOT used for certain diseases.
Thanks! Any advice on immunizations? It seems like tons of details, can't memorize it - what do you think is a good plan for that? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. I took the NAPLEX (MI) last friday and this morning when I checked the LARA website this is what it says (see the photo attached).. Does this mean I passed? When I checked it last night the NAPLEX requirement was still there and opposite it it said "no information available."

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-08-11-08-17.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-08-11-08-17.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 480
Hi. I took the NAPLEX (MI) last friday and this morning when I checked the LARA website this is what it says (see the photo attached).. Does this mean I passed? When I checked it last night the NAPLEX requirement was still there and opposite it it said "no information available."
you passed!!!!!

Hey pharmacydreamz, did you pass your MPJE? Any recommendations on resources to use? Thanks!
no not yet.. will be taking the exam end of october. I am now using RX PREP LAW COURSE, PHARMACYEXAM 150 QUESTIONS, PHARMACIST MANUAL, LARA WEBSITE -PUBLIC HEALTH CODE AND GENERAL RULES. I also have CPR and read the federal law chapter from that book. still i am feeling very nervous as the questions are so grey in the exam.

its 6 business days since I took my MI MPJE ... the requirement is still there for MPJE , I may have failed.....
time line: took the exam ---15 october 2016
Registration closed:-----------18 october 2016.

Also, was this your first time taking the exam?
this is my third time... and i am sure i failed... no updates on LARA.. requirement is still there and today its 8 business days since i took the exam.
i had almost 10 questions from immunization !!! hardly any q from the lara material that is public health code and general rules.
i also had q from OTC and about counselling to caregivers and stuff like that.

its 6 business days since I took my MI MPJE ... the requirement is still there for MPJE , I may have failed.....
time line: took the exam ---15 october 2016
Registration closed:-----------18 october 2016.
me too... i took the exam on 15 oct... but the requirement has not dropped fr me !

do you have any idea when LARA updates the website for the requirements?// i called them and they said that they will not know for two weeks.
but my naplex requirement dropped in 7 business days..
usually can take up to 2 weeks to update, depending on their given load....weird, when you say immunizations, how is law related to that? like what topics?

Are others having issues with the MI board and getting their scores reported? Took my exam 2 weeks ago, still nothing. Called the board several times, one time they said they sent the scores, next time they said they had not. NABP told me they have 7 business days to report the score, but it's been more than that, still nothing. I've talked to people who took the exam before me, they still don't have scores, but some who took it after me do. Seems like their doing stuff out of order
usually can take up to 2 weeks to update, depending on their given load....weird, when you say immunizations, how is law related to that? like what topics?
it was about the immunization course that pharmacist have to complete to be able to administer vaccines. I had q about allergies to vaccines and meds that we can administer in case of vaccine allergies and age groups , different vaccines that we can administer and so on.

know the OTC meds also...the exam is not only law.. you do get random questions. I had these q even in my last exam. but first time about immunization.

Hi guys,anyone knows how long MPJE score is good for? I gave mine last year passed MPJE but not Naplex.

this is my third time... and i am sure i failed... no updates on LARA.. requirement is still there and today its 8 business days since i took the exam.
i had almost 10 questions from immunization !!! hardly any q from the lara material that is public health code and general rules.
i also had q from OTC and about counselling to caregivers and stuff like that.

How did you know when you failed? Does LARA say you did? My NABP registration closed and LARA updated today with a message that said "passing scores for MPJE" instead of NA, so pretty sure I failed

How did you know when you failed? Does LARA say you did? My NABP registration closed and LARA updated today with a message that said "passing scores for MPJE" instead of NA, so pretty sure I failed
I'm also in the same boat. Let me know if you hear anything. I also think I failed. Fingers crossed for both of us!

I'm also in the same boat. Let me know if you hear anything. I also think I failed. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Hey when did you take the test? I took mime Sat. Nabp changed to reg closed monday but requirememt from Lara still says "passing scores for mpje" BUT I hope this makes you feel betting and I'm remembering correctly: my status changed to "passing score for mpje" from "NA" Before I even sat for the exam. Is it possible it was the same for you?

Hey when did you take the test? I took mime Sat. Nabp changed to reg closed monday but requirememt from Lara still says "passing scores for mpje" BUT I hope this makes you feel betting and I'm remembering correctly: my status changed to "passing score for mpje" from "NA" Before I even sat for the exam. Is it possible it was the same for you?
I took mine Saturday. I'm not really sure though. Thanks for the comment. The wait sucks :(

Have you heard anything back yet today? Sorry pretty nervous haven't seen requirements drop either took the exam on Saturday.

Took my exam Monday. Can't help checking every few hours. Hope all of us passed! Keep us updated.

mu

i called Lara they said their system updates at midnight to check in the morning to see if requirements dropped but according to other posts it can take a while for requirements to drop not sure

I have to sell both the rxprep online test bank and the law materials together as when you log on, you have access to both of them. There are still 68 days left. The law include book, video and test bank questions. It is mainly for federal law and guide you through each state law. Frankly, I do not think it is very helpful at all. But the good thing is that it gives you clear idea what's your state(MI) do on specific aspect. For both, I ask for 120$. If you are interested, please let me know, Thanks. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer too.

Can you please share a link or give directions on how to check your status? I'm having a hard time navigating on the lara website and don't know where exactly to go to find which requirments have dropped. Thanks!

Can you please share a link or give directions on how to check your status? I'm having a hard time navigating on the lara website and don't know where exactly to go to find which requirments have dropped. Thanks!

You should be able to just google LARA application status and it should pop up! Then you just use your customer # and it should let you know. When did you take your exam??

I took the MI MPJE on 12/02/17 (Saturday) and it is 12/8 today and I still show "Passing scores for the MPJE for Michigan" needed on my application status. I took the NY MPJE on 12/04 (Monday) and already show passing scores on the NABP site. Did anybody else take the MI MPJE around this time and if so, have you gotten an indication that you passed? I have taken 10 MPJEs and never failed one, but I am starting to get nervous about this because it is taking so long! I hate that they do not post the results on NABP.

I took the MI MPJE on 12/02/17 (Saturday) and it is 12/8 today and I still show "Passing scores for the MPJE for Michigan" needed on my application status. I took the NY MPJE on 12/04 (Monday) and already show passing scores on the NABP site. Did anybody else take the MI MPJE around this time and if so, have you gotten an indication that you passed? I have taken 10 MPJEs and never failed one, but I am starting to get nervous about this because it is taking so long! I hate that they do not post the results on NABP.

Did you pass? How did you study?

Hey everyone. I'm taking MI mpje in 3 weeks and desperately looking for advises on which materials to study from.