passed the naplex!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

corgi297

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just passed the naplex and looking for study partners for the MPJE. For the naplex It was rough but if anyone wants my quizlets/notes massage me, I reworded the prep materials mostly into making it easier without the needed fluff and what you need to focus on.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• covid memesssss.jpg
    covid memesssss.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 238
Reactions: 6 users
Hey everyone I just passed the naplex and looking for study partners for the MPJE. For the naplex It was rough but if anyone wants my quizlets/notes massage me, I reworded the prep materials mostly into making it easier without the needed fluff and what you need to focus on.

Congratulations on passing your NAPLEX! Your almost there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on passing the NAPLEX! I am currently studying for this now, and using RxPrep book and the question bank. Any notes or tips you would recommend? my email is [email protected]

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i passed the naplex with an 85 in 2018 lol. i know a good amount of people that got over 100s, those clinical nerds, have always hated studying that stuff

Congrats!! Which MPJE are you taking? Also, can you send the quizlet and notes to [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. Congratulations on passing the naplex. I haven't started the prep yet and I wanna pass it on the first go. Would appreciate any notes/bank help

Hi, congrats on passing the Naplex. Would greatly appreciate it if you can also forward me those notes. Here is my [email protected]. Thanks!

Congratulations on passing! My naplex is coming up in a few weeks, my email is [email protected] - any notes/tips would be great! :) Thank you

Congrats on passing! I wish I had passed. Please email me your notes [email protected] - I'd appreciate you trying to help your future pharmacists out. Thanks!

Hi congrats on passing, I would appreciate any help or tips. Email is [email protected]

Hi :) Currently studying for the NAPLEX & MPJE. I would greatly appreciate any notes :) [email protected] Thank you!!! & CONGRATS!! (even though I'm months late)

Hi , Can you please share the quizlets/notes with me also: [email protected].

Thank you in advance!

Hi, I know I am late but I am currently studying for the NAPLEX & MPJE. I would greatly appreciate any notes [email protected] Thank you!

Hi! I’d love some extra notes if still available :) [email protected]

Congrats,

I'd love to have some extra notes. could you please share it with me if it is still available? [email protected]

Do you mind sending your quizlets notes to me? [email protected]

I would really appreciate your notes and quizlet if still available.... Can you please send them to [email protected]?

Congratulations!! 🎊🎉 I’ll be super grateful if you could send me your notes! [email protected] :)

Hello! Congrats on passing, if you could please email me your notes I'd greatly appreciate it! [email protected]

Would love to have the study notes/prep materials you have developed. Thank you for offering! [email protected]