passed the naplex!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

corgi297

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just passed the naplex and looking for study partners for the MPJE. For the naplex It was rough but if anyone wants my quizlets/notes massage me, I reworded the prep materials mostly into making it easier without the needed fluff and what you need to focus on.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• covid memesssss.jpg
    covid memesssss.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 234
Reactions: 6 users
Congrats,

I'd love to have some extra notes. could you please share it with me if it is still available? [email protected]
Hello! Congrats on passing, if you could please email me your notes I'd greatly appreciate it! [email protected]
Hey! If you happen to have the notes, could you please send them my way too? Thanks in advance. [email protected]
Congratulations!, if you can send me your notes and quizlet site.
[email protected]
Thank you!
I would like to give my unsolicited advice here. As someone who passed the NAPLEX and MPJE, using someone elses notes is of little value. The value of notes come from understanding the fundamentals of the material. There is no short cuts to KNOWING the material.

No amounts of others notes will help you bc the value of the notes is not in the written words of the notes but in the actions of actively creating the notes.

Much harder for me than passing the NAPLEX and MPJE was finding a job afterwards. I would make sure you have someplace to live for 2 years after passing the NAPLEX to give you enough time to find a job.

That being said good luck! And I found the NAPLEX harder than the MPJE. One weird thing that almost made me fail the NAPLEX is you have to scroll all the way down for every question on the viewer window or it WILL give you an error saying you did not see the full material and WILL NOT let you proceed.

You are usually able to bypass this by simply scrolling up and down real quick in the viewer window. HOWEVER, i had a question that had a split in half viewer window and I wasted 20 minutes of test time trying to by pass the "you did not see all the information on the screen". Try not to panic if this happens and just keep scrolling up and down all the way on all the windows until it lets you submit your answers.

Also make sure your ID / CC matches the name on your ATT exactly. EXACTLY. or they will make you not able to take the exam.

Hey everyone I just passed the naplex and looking for study partners for the MPJE. For the naplex It was rough but if anyone wants my quizlets/notes massage me, I reworded the prep materials mostly into making it easier without the needed fluff and what you need to focus on.
Many congratulations! If possible, please share your quizlets/notes at [email protected]. Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
New grads, you guys need to relax. Naplex is hard but you only need to know basic stuff. Most people fail because they run out of time. I studied for it for about 3 weeks and I was sick of it. I took the test to end my misery. I skipped ~1/3 of the RxPrep. Although I scored ~100, I still passed. My friend took 2 months to study, and yes they scored ~130 but in the end, we were still floaters at the same company.
Same for MPJE, just basic stuffs and you wont fail if you miss a few questions. I took and passed MPJE within a week after graduation. You should not study for MPJE for more than a week (except for CA license).
Hope it helps !

Reactions: 1 user
Congratsss!!! What an amazing feeling!
I would highly appreciate your notes if you don’t mind!
[email protected]

Congrats!! Notes would be so helpful! Would love a different perspective/review before my test on sat. [email protected] thank you!!

Congratulations :) Would you mind sending me your notes too at [email protected]. Thank you!

Ahhh congratulations!! That's awesome. I'm taking mine in October. Can you send me your NAPLEX study material to [email protected]?! That'd be great. Also, I'm looking for MPJE study partners as well. So keep me updated on that too please!! Congrats again on passing the NAPLEX!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, it’s been almost 10 years since I graduated and any help would be appreciated. Can you please send the notes to [email protected]

I would be eternally grateful. Congratulations! And thank you! 🙏

Hey,

Are you still sending your study tips and quizlets? If so can you please send it to me. [email protected]

Congrats on passing :) I would love to get your notes and quizlets if possible, much appreciated. [email protected]

Hello. Might be A little delayed but Congratulations on passing your Naplex. IF you still have your quilts/notes do you mind sending it this way [email protected] as well :) was supposed to sit for it last 9th Oct but I rescheduled as I felt I wasn't prepared . Thank you.

Congratulations!!! Would you please email me your notes as well [email protected] Thank you!

Congrats, please send any advice for someone trying to pass NAPLEX after failing twice and who graduated in 2016.

Please send any notes or study materials.
[email protected]

Which resource would you recommend me studying?

Congratulations! Could you please send me the notes and quizlets too?
Email is [email protected]
Thank you.

Congrats!! Would you mind sending me any notes that may be helpful? suraj.parsi@gmail.com
Thank you!

Hello, congratulations!!! could you please send me your study notes I am taking in 3 weeks. Thank you so much! [email protected]

Congratulation!!
What book did you use to study for naplex?
Please send me the notes as well @ [email protected]

Thank you!

Congratulations on passing the Naplex. I am currently studying for it and would like to refer to your notes. Any help would be appreciated. My email id is [email protected]

Hello, I am currently studying for it, if you could email me your notes. I'd greatly appreciate any help. My email is [email protected]

Congratulations! Please send to me.
[email protected]

Can someone help me out! I am seriously having anxiety after my NAPLEX exam on 6/24/22. Today, the NABP closed my exam and I have two boxes, purchase score transfer and purchase rescore. Do these two indicators have anything to give hope of passing in IL? If someone can share, please! I have MPJE this month but I hardly concentrate because of the awaiting NAPLEX result. People that took theirs share your experience

Hello, can anyone help me with MPJE -Illinois? Where should I start studying from!
TIA

Last edited by a moderator: