PassNaplexNow opinions-did anyone still fail CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thinkhard

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello CA pharmacists or soon to be at least,

I just found out I failed the CPJE and I have no clue how to study any differently :confused:. I read and took all the advice people have posted for studying over the last few months and to no avail. I'm sure most of it has to do with me not working much in a pharmacy while in school since I feel pretty solid on my "clinical" knowledge. I did well on the law, but not so good on areas 2 & 3. I can't afford to fail again so I am desperate, which is why I am considering taking this course. The problem is the $1250 fee plus hotel costs since I'm not in SoCal. If I pass, it's totally worth it. I'm more worried about the lost time and money if I fail again. The few people who have commented on this course had mostly good things to say but I was wondering how many people have invested all the money and time into it, and still failed the CPJE, thus feeling jilted (since there's no money back guarantee) and another 3 months of lost opportunity cost.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, both positive and negative!

Members don't see this ad.

I would 100% go for the course. I went for it and it makes a huge difference. these guys go over all the material and explain it so good that it would be tough for you to forget.

The best part is that they are serious that you understand the material rather than memorise it all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you feel that the course was designed to teach to the Naplex test? I just failed the NAPLEX and am looking for a different way to study.

Did you take the passnaplexnow course to form this opinion?

Hey let me tell you something... I've been in the game for too long! Since you just opened your account in July and your last and only 5 posts are about passnaplexnow is telling me that you are "passnaplexnow" and you are doing marketing for them! Listen if you were good enough you wouldn't be here promoting your company by scaring people and telling them you are freaking out and should take this! There are over 40 major topics for naplex and you are telling me in few days you will magically have people pass if they take your class!!?? It's sickening that peole squeeze every penny out of students from undergrad, grad and now postgrad! Have a little bit of shame and go practice medicine and new pharmacist should try practicing rather than looking for quick money and scamming people and using the desperate students!!!!

Hey let me tell you something... I've been in the game for too long! Since you just opened your account in July and your last and only 5 posts are about passnaplexnow is telling me that you are "passnaplexnow" and you are doing marketing for them!

Yes you are right, I am new to this, just graduated from pharmacy school and looking for the best way to study and pass this test. I am committing 8-10 hours a day for 3 months to pass this exam, and thought that this forum was designed to provide support to members, and constructive feedback rather than suggest covert marketing. I obviously do not have your experience (over 400 postings to this site), nor your time due to the fact that I am studying. I really did not mean to offend anyone, just nervous about this test and wanted to hear comments from those who have taken the PNN class.

Hey let me tell you something... I've been in the game for too long! Since you just opened your account in July and your last and only 5 posts are about passnaplexnow is telling me that you are "passnaplexnow" and you are doing marketing for them!

Yes you are right, I am new to this, just graduated from pharmacy school and looking for the best way to study and pass this test. I am committing 8-10 hours a day for 3 months to pass this exam, and thought that this forum was designed to provide support to members, and constructive feedback rather than suggest covert marketing. I obviously do not have your experience (over 400 postings to this site), nor your time due to the fact that I am studying. I really did not mean to offend anyone, just nervous about this test and wanted to hear comments from those who have taken the PNN class.

OK WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU GRADUATE FROM?:p