passnaplexnow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melorin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am thinking on taking passnaplexnow courses. However, since location wise is not convenient for me to get there, I am wondering if the online courses they offer would be the same as their live lectures that will be held on Newport beach?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

dear e2hanyang,
I am trying to post my message in here as for some reasons my pm does not go through. sorry about my blank reply. I think some errors happened while I was sending my message. Actually, two months ago based on recommendations on the forum, I bought rxprep book and based on what I read on the forum I am thinking whether to take passnaplexnow online or live course. However, since I want to practice as much questions as I can, I am interested in your rxprep qbank if it is possible. But I also have couple of questions on my mind with regard that.
1-Is your rxprep qbank the same as 2200 questions which is available on rxprep website?
2- since you have 2013 edition, I assume you also study the same material. If this the case how we can share those? thanks,

Members don't see this ad :)
yes I m you can go on amazon the price is 150. just type passnaplax now my seller name is pink panther