Past NYCOM waitlistees....

Started by fozzy40
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fozzy40

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was interviewed @ NYCOM in December and placed on the waitlist in February. My question is when did NYCOM, historically, take people off of the waitlist? How did they inform you? If you didnt get off of the waitlist, DID they inform you? In the letter they sent me there it did mention something about the list being prioritized (sp), what does this mean? I have tons of questions if anyone is willing to share their experience with me.

Fred
 
Last year, I got accepted (via telephone) during the first week of school after interviewing in mid June. If I remembered correctly, they had about 30 people in their "high priority" waitlist. If you have any other question, send me a PM.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know a girl with an 18 (yes, an 18!!!) who was waitlisted at NYCOM and got in the first day of orientation in August 3 years ago. I am sure you can too!