1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

PAT Angles?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by IdahoDoc, Jun 19, 2008.

1. IdahoDoc

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I was going through Crack Dat Pat for the first time and the angles were crazy hard. Does anyone have a method that is working well for them that you could explain? thanks guys

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DRHOYA

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey man. Yeah they are crazyily hard sometimes. One of the things I do to easily elminate 1-2 answers is by immediately looking for the smallest or largest (whatever one is most obvious)....and then looking at the answer choices and immediately elimating wrong ones. From there, its usually down between only 2 angles.....so I just look at those to see which one is bigger and ignore the other 2. It works pretty well. I've have read on these forums of people using the "nose" strategy......idk how that works though. Anyone care to elaborate?