Chicago_predental

2+ Year Member
May 13, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey everyone! Took my DAT on 1/29 and received AA:20, TS:20, Bio: 22, GC: 18, OC:21, RC: 21, QR:20 and PAT:17

Im not sure if this was anyone else's experience, but I was not provided grid paper so I lost a lot of time on PAT with keyholes having to draw out every grid and ended up having to make a guess/rush. Im wondering compared to my other scores, if my PAT score is cause for concern. Thanks!!

Rambunctious

7+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Hey everyone! Took my DAT on 1/29 and received AA:20, TS:20, Bio: 22, GC: 18, OC:21, RC: 21, QR:20 and PAT:17

Im not sure if this was anyone else's experience, but I was not provided grid paper so I lost a lot of time on PAT with keyholes having to draw out every grid and ended up having to make a guess/rush. Im wondering compared to my other scores, if my PAT score is cause for concern. Thanks!!
I dont know about every school but the one I went to specifically looks at high PAT scores for successful admission.

Faris_

2+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2019
I got somewhat similar scores to yours but my 17 was for QR section. I applied to all 4 Texas schools and got accepted in all of them. With that said, PAT weighs more than QR in admissions. Make sure the rest of your application is exceptional and I think you got a pretty good shot.

Reactions: 1 user

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student

A lot depends on where you are applying, I have worked with many students that have gotten similiar scores in the PAT and even lower are are currently in dental school. BTW, Congratulations on the 20/20 on the DAT...it is important you get in touch with the schools directly with your stats and ask them.

Wishing you the best...Nancy, co/owner, DAT Destroyer

About the Ads

Chicago_predental

2+ Year Member
May 13, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
A lot depends on where you are applying, I have worked with many students that have gotten similiar scores in the PAT and even lower are are currently in dental school. BTW, Congratulations on the 20/20 on the DAT...it is important you get in touch with the schools directly with your stats and ask them.

Wishing you the best...Nancy, co/owner, DAT Destroyer
Thank you Nancy!! I appreciate your advice

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.