1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

PAT Strategy

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by Lilindian2385, May 26, 2008.

1. Lilindian2385

Pre-Dental
    Hello,

After searching Google and SDN, I could not come up with any strategies for the Perceptual ability section of the DAT, specifically the Top Front End view questions. I know there are some strategies out there, Kaplan Event Counting for example. Anyone care to take the time to explain that for me? Anything helps really. I tried using Barrons but the text is too confusing, makes little sense for that particular section. I thank you in advance for your help.

2. blueclue

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Practice on Achiever or Crack Dat Pat.

3. Sama951

10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Honestly just practise this section, buy Crack DAT PAT, it helps a lotttttttt.

The first practise test I took I got like 10 of the TFE questions wrong because I guessed on almost every one - But when you start looking over your test and trying to figure out what makes an answer right/others wrong you start to figure out how it works. After going over the first TFE section and then doing 2 other tests I got 0 or 1 wrong each time, so it can be done haha.