PAT Weighted More?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dental Dave

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I just took my DAT and got a 22 AA, 21 Total Science, 23 QR, 22 Reading, and 30 PAT. I was honestly surprised I got a perfect score on the PAT. Was just wondering if this section is weighted more or less than the others?

Members don't see this ad.

Nice job! Generally sciences are weighted the most and qr is weighted the least

The general consensus seems to be science, reading, pat, qr. But they're ALL important - and that 30 PAT WILL raise some eyebrows. Congrats

Members don't see this ad :)
Dang, great job! My 28 PAT doesn't feel special anymore. I'm sure your score will definitely draw some positive attention. From what I've seen on SDN, TS or AA are probably the most important scores, but I would think that PAT is at least 2nd or 3rd.

Hats off on that 30 PAT o_O
That's really really impressive.

Well I just took my DAT and got a 22 AA, 21 Total Science, 23 QR, 22 Reading, and 30 PAT. I was honestly surprised I got a perfect score on the PAT. Was just wondering if this section is weighted more or less than the others?

Great scores! Didn't even think a 30 in PAT wqs possible lol.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
I think QR and PAT are generally considered less important (with PAT mostly being looked at as a threshold score) but a 30 on it is pretty rare and that can help a bit.