MD Pathology, Microbiology, & Pharmacology Resources?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Clarus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's some good outside resources for these subjects? I know of Pathoma for Pathology, and SketchyMicro for Microbiology but are there any others you guys have found particularly helpful?

Members don't see this ad.

I liked sketchy pharm for pharm. There's also an anki deck made of First Aid's pharm information too.

What's some good outside resources for these subjects? I know of Pathoma for Pathology, and SketchyMicro for Microbiology but are there any others you guys have found particularly helpful?
Sketchy is king for micro & pharm ... pathoma for path. Sketchy path is okay-ish, if you really like visual mnemonics (but with no storyline).

I'd say Osmosis videos & Armando videos are 8/10 helpful for explaining pretty much every major disease you come across.

I'd recommend getting some sort of rapidfire q-bank to review (e.g., osmosis, firecracker, zanki) for each individual topic.