Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Something for a little fun: http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
After studying non-stop all week, I don't know what to do with all this spare time.
Spare time, what's that?
First year. You?
Out-frickin'-standing.....hey DKM. how are you?
2nd. Hence the love affair with Robbins.
And to be perfectly honest it's not really a love affair anymore. It's gotten rather serious over the last few weeks.
Probably wishful thinking would be more along the lines of "I wish I weren't hungover. But last night was just fun!"
And to be perfectly honest it's not really a love affair anymore. It's gotten rather serious over the last few weeks.
The only problem is that he's all over EVERYONE in my class.
Men, women, doesn't matter.
Something for a little fun: http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf
Must...resist...
![]()
Haha. I failed the only time I tried it. Wasn't paying attention and found out a little too late that there was a time limit.
I didn't stop until I got. I hit several cars, but I missed the dog. 🙂 I didn't understand the first one and I kept backing into it. Then the time would run out and I was like "WTF I did it perfectly."
How do you paste pics in here (those saved on your computer, no web address)?
Do you have to pass all the levels to get a score?




3 seasons of scrubs in 2 days. EXCELLENT 👍 DVD's are great.

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.