Path's lead is shrinking..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And I'm studying for my calc midterm.

Ewww....good luck with that one. Are you in calc I?

Members don't see this ad.

Ya...once a day is good if dating. I've heard of guys getting freaked when girls to that clingy thing too.

he called me 3 times this morning!!!!! Like hullllo!!! I was sleeping!!! Unless there is some kind of severe catastrophic natural disaster (read: tsunami or hurricaine) or somebody is dying, then no body should be calling me 3 times in the span of 3 hours!!! What a spaz.

that like really annoyed me, especially since he knows I like to sleep in (beauty rest and laziness and such). So, I cancelled our plans tonight.

I guess I am a mean bizatch:confused:

I think I'll do pretty good on it. Just need a little more practice.

I remember taking calc 2 and a prob & stats classes in undergrad. Never had to study for a math class before...didn't know how to study for them. Not a good situation. Almost bugged my neighbor during those times (who happened to be my high school math teacher).

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember taking calc 2 and a prob & stats classes in undergrad. Never had to study for a math class before...didn't know how to study for them. Not a good situation. Almost bugged my neighbor during those times (who happened to be my high school math teacher).

calculus used to make me cry. Seriously. I am living proof of that stereotype. I know that is not terribly PC but it's the truth. I hated calc!! oh the nightmares. I barely got into med school and I think it's cuz I bombed calc and physics and O chem. I would suck up to the calculus TA and flirt with him. Oh mah gawd, I did everything under the sun just to pass that class. :oops: :oops:

I was not born with the calculus gene. :(

he called me 3 times this morning!!!!! Like hullllo!!! I was sleeping!!! Unless there is some kind of severe catastrophic natural disaster (read: tsunami or hurricaine) or somebody is dying, then no body should be calling me 3 times in the span of 3 hours!!! What a spaz.

that like really annoyed me, especially since he knows I like to sleep in (beauty rest and laziness and such). So, I cancelled our plans tonight.

I guess I am a mean bizatch:confused:

Wrong one to ask here. Last bf I broke up with didn't even know what hit him when I left...I moved, changed phone numbers, everything. Got away from that h*** hole. I've been told I'm a !@O!# if I get really MAD at a person. Guess that's fair warning for anyone I meet. I tell them, you mess with me, you will get it back worse. You will know when you do me wrong. Even took a fun quiz 'how mean are you' expecting to see 'you won't hurt a fly'...instead i got 'serial killers would run from you.' Probably a good thing if that were the case...

calculus used to make me cry. Seriously. I am living proof of that stereotype. I know that is not terribly PC but it's the truth. I hated calc!! oh the nightmares. I barely got into med school and I think it's cuz I bombed calc and physics and O chem. I would suck up to the calculus TA and flirt with him. Oh mah gawd, I did everything under the sun just to pass that class. :oops: :oops:

I was not born with the calculus gene. :(

I was born with the math and grammar gene...unfortunately, didn't want to be a teacher or accountant, so I lost my strong points when I decided to go into the only challenging subject left. Why oh why did I do this to myself???

It's bad when you are out doing things...feel something hurting...look much later and find it worse than you thought...and bleeding!!!

It's bad when you are out doing things...feel something hurting...look much later and find it worse than you thought...and bleeding!!!

Especially when not drunk when you hurt it in the beginning!!!

Wrong one to ask here. Last bf I broke up with didn't even know what hit him when I left...I moved, changed phone numbers, everything. Got away from that h*** hole. I've been told I'm a !@O!# if I get really MAD at a person. Guess that's fair warning for anyone I meet. I tell them, you mess with me, you will get it back worse. You will know when you do me wrong. Even took a fun quiz 'how mean are you' expecting to see 'you won't hurt a fly'...instead i got 'serial killers would run from you.' Probably a good thing if that were the case...

that's funny. I think I am like that. I don't like people messing with me either.

I think I should unleash some badness on the BF. Like, I want to make HIM break up with ME.

I think if I am mean enough to him or diss him and ignore him, then he'll get mad at me and break up with me. Then I can be free!

Especially when not drunk when you hurt it in the beginning!!!

JEEPERS! what did you do????!!!

ooooh...wait! were you....how did we call it before....."dancing?"

was this a dancing related injury....?

And I'm studying for my calc midterm.

Toddley!! can we have a Boy Consult please!? um, it's like an urgent consult. not quite stat but definitely not routine.

like on the earlier posts about boys being clingy and all.

we heart you:love: :love:

JEEPERS! what did you do????!!!

ooooh...wait! were you....how did we call it before....."dancing?"

was this a dancing related injury....?

No it wasn't...it was an intramural flag football injury...can be brutal when people hit your feet wrong...toenail almost removed!!! Guess I'll be band-aiding my toe and toenail (which is still barely attached) for the next 6 months til a new one grows in well enough. So gross!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
-----randomness:------​

my roommate does not recycle soda cans and I recycle them and it's kinda buggin me.

---end random thought---​

that's funny. I think I am like that. I don't like people messing with me either.

I think I should unleash some badness on the BF. Like, I want to make HIM break up with ME.

I think if I am mean enough to him or diss him and ignore him, then he'll get mad at me and break up with me. Then I can be free!

I wonder if the reverse psychology would work on him. YOU start bugging him all day. Only if you have a phone plan better than him though...then you use up all his texts and/or minutes...usually makes them a little upset.

No it wasn't...it was an intramural flag football injury...can be brutal when people hit your feet wrong...toenail almost removed!!! Guess I'll be band-aiding my toe and toenail (which is still barely attached) for the next 6 months til a new one grows in well enough. So gross!!!

OH!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: sorry to hear that!!! OUCHIE-POO!! that makes me cringe.

((twitch twitch))

-----randomness:------​

my roommate does not recycle soda cans and I recycle them and it's kinda buggin me.

---end random thought---​

For some reason, this city is not big on recycling. At our school though, we do collect cans and recycle them, and then the soda can tabs go in another container for a fund raiser for Ronald McDonald houses (don't know if they exist other places...but they are great for families). I try to save the tabs at home, but unfortunately, the cans have to go to the trash can. Too much work to recycle here.

I wonder if the reverse psychology would work on him. YOU start bugging him all day. Only if you have a phone plan better than him though...then you use up all his texts and/or minutes...usually makes them a little upset.

yeah, good though. I wish I could do that though. I think my ADD is preventive in a way...I just don't have the patience or interest to devote that much of MY own precious time to texting him or calling him.

HMMM!!!:idea: I know! maybe I could PAY someone else to call him and text him all day!! YES! I could like hire a housekeeper...except when she shows up...I give her my cell phone and laptop and tell her that her job is to sit down and text my BF all day! AND, send him those really ghay greeting card emails.

and, she'll have a quota so I won't pay her unless she meets her quota!
oh, and I'll have incentives! so the more she does, then she'll earn bonus cash!

OH!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: sorry to hear that!!! OUCHIE-POO!! that makes me cringe.

((twitch twitch))

It's been making me cringe every time I hit it. Has to be the one toe I tend to find cabinets/walls/doors with all the time. Have you ever gotten acrylic nails painted on (not the press-ons)?

yeah, good though. I wish I could do that though. I think my ADD is preventive in a way...I just don't have the patience or interest to devote that much of MY own precious time to texting him or calling him.

HMMM!!!:idea: I know! maybe I could PAY someone else to call him and text him all day!! YES! I could like hire a housekeeper...except when she shows up...I give her my cell phone and laptop and tell her that her job is to sit down and text my BF all day! AND, send him those really ghay greeting card emails.

and, she'll have a quota so I won't pay her unless she meets her quota!
oh, and I'll have incentives! so the more she does, then she'll earn bonus cash!

Good thinking!!!

So close to 10K now...

For some reason, this city is not big on recycling. At our school though, we do collect cans and recycle them, and then the soda can tabs go in another container for a fund raiser for Ronald McDonald houses (don't know if they exist other places...but they are great for families). I try to save the tabs at home, but unfortunately, the cans have to go to the trash can. Too much work to recycle here.

?:confused: just the tabs? I've never heard of that. why is that done? are they special?

I am a label peeler. maybe I could start a recycling movement based on labels. All kinds. Like beer bottles, snapple bottles, etc.

It's been making me cringe every time I hit it. Has to be the one toe I tend to find cabinets/walls/doors with all the time. Have you ever gotten acrylic nails painted on (not the press-ons)?

yeah, like not that often though. If I have a bad chip on one nail, then I'll get that nail done so that all my nails look even.

your toe is making me hurt by proxy!!!!

?:confused: just the tabs? I've never heard of that. why is that done? are they special?

I am a label peeler. maybe I could start a recycling movement based on labels. All kinds. Like beer bottles, snapple bottles, etc.

Ya...I have no clue what they do with the tabs...but all the same...families have a place to stay. Will the labels qualify as something like "shiny paper" recycling?

OK give a brief summary. I'm taking calc I and it's a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. It just requires a little bit of practice problems. So, enough about me, who's going out with who and who needs to break up?

yeah, like not that often though. If I have a bad chip on one nail, then I'll get that nail done so that all my nails look even.

your toe is making me hurt by proxy!!!!

Sorry...just had to add that I had that done on both my great toes because of the ingrown nail areas that have been removed. (just to make the nail appear bigger) Ever since then, I have hurt myself more than anything. Thanks for the empathy!!!

Ya...I have no clue what they do with the tabs...but all the same...families have a place to stay. Will the labels qualify as something like "shiny paper" recycling?

ohh!!! you have my attention now!!!

I love shiny things! shiny paper!!! oh nice idea!!

unkay...how about this idea: a special gum wrapper recycling drive.

except it has to ONLY be the shiny foil gum wrappers!

what happens when it hits 10,000???!!!:confused: :confused:

does the thread spontaneously combust?

do we all disappear?

:)D !!)

Those of us that are left may just combust and disappear...:smuggrin:

OK give a brief summary. I'm taking calc I and it's a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. It just requires a little bit of practice problems. So, enough about me, who's going out with who and who needs to break up?

unkay. here's the thing:

Todd, we need you to break up with my BF for me. Like send him a text message or call him or email him.

Just be like "she wants to break up with you, but she wishes you a nice and happy life. And, she is going to keep the Gnarls Barkley CD you left in her car."

OUCH!!! VERY unpleasant when nail gets caught on blanket. Had to fix that problem!!!

Those of us that are left may just combust and disappear...:smuggrin:

I know! let's create a NEW thread just for us! the "TodHiaPro" thread

and whoever wanted to post in there could, but it would kinda be like our child, our lil baby

:idea: :idea: :idea:

I'm going out with no one and don't need to break up with anyone either. But if there's an offer...well, nevermind. Internet is too scary for me.

I know! let's create a NEW thread just for us! the "TodHiaPro" thread

and whoever wanted to post in there could, but it would kinda be like our child, our lil baby

:idea: :idea: :idea:

...which would get closed faster than it got started...

um...guys.....are you ready.....?

Ready for bed??? Why yes, yes I am (finally).

Plus, Ectopic wanted to close the thread himself, so we can't get too close.

...which would get closed faster than it got started...

no! really? why?!

someone else started "Pre-allopathic's lead is shrinking"

so.....someone should start "Son of Path's Lead is Shrinking....."

I'm starting to doze off now...night guys...I'll read up on the advice tomorrow when I should be studying.

Ready for bed??? Why yes, yes I am (finally).

I was gonna slip into something a lil more comfortable.....

give me a minute..........

no! really? why?!

someone else started "Pre-allopathic's lead is shrinking"

so.....someone should start "Son of Path's Lead is Shrinking....."

Ok...one more...they started that to be the next thread we use...our new goal is to catch up to pre-allopathic. Maybe in a few years with heavy dedication...

Ok...one more...they started that to be the next thread we use...our new goal is to catch up to pre-allopathic. Maybe in a few years with heavy dedication...

unkay. Now I am comfortable.

whatcha think?

You gotta do it like a band-aid, right off. Don't be afraid to be brutal. Try to let him down gently and then when just be brutally honest.

I am so not good at that. My usual M.O. is avoidance. Like I avoid conflict and confrontation.

I just go into ignore mode and hope the distance is like clear enough about how I feel. I hate hurting boy's feelings. That is half the problem in my current situation. I like my BF but more like a friend. I just am having a hard time saying it. :(

the gulags got realllly quiet......:scared: :scared:

paddington bear?

---
anyone.....?!

am hungry

getting a snack

papa john's bbq chicken pizza.

ummmummm good

leonardo dicaprio

---or----

matt damon ?