-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Path's lead is shrinking..
Started by EctopicFetus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think I will cancel our date on saturday
munching on cheetos
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sipping on gatorade
didn;t go for a run today 🙁 🙁 🙁
did I mention that I *HATE* clinic?
P.S. I hate clinic
I want to buy some new shoes
are you bored of reading this yet?
are you bored of reading this yet?
solo padding can get dull
at some point I have to do a stupid write up, with lit searches.
LAME. so over it.
LAME. so over it.
gonna sleep in tomorrow....
I'm here, but have to go to bed SOON.
gonna sleep in tomorrow....
other major goals for tomorrow....
getting my nails done, and buying some new shoes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm here, but have to go to bed SOON.
hey! how r u?
I'm getting tired.
Still tired and unproductive.
I'm getting tired.
gonna call it a night.
g'night all! have sweet dreams!
And those new V8 Fusions are a little gnarly.
Just like that??
I think I am bored with my new BF.
I would guess so if you saw your ex before seeing him.
Just like that??
I guess I just missed her too.
couple of post pads.
Derivatives don't seem too hard anymore.
I just need to about 500 more problems of all the rules.
All this talk about relationships is putting me in the mood for one.
I think I need to find a nice GF so we can share so reciprocal TLC.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How are you on this early morning Apollyon?
Hey babe, sorry I missed you - I dropped in, then got engrossed in Amazon.com.
Another Chinese CD, a book on information technology, and another one I won't mention (it's not dirty, though).
Me too.
Ah, there you are...only a few minutes - I REALLY have to go to bed!
What book, then I'll let you go to sleep 😉
Hmm...a clue...
I can't believe I bought the book.
That is such a blatant clue, I don't know what else to tell you.
I ain't sayin' nuthin'!
NUTHIN'!
(That isn't a clue.)
cmon spill
Dam shur!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
....or IS he?
Oh I'm not in on it, I'm just as curious as the next cat.
Oh I'm not in on it, I'm just as curious as the next cat.
Don't tell him that!!!