Path's lead is shrinking..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And here I thought you were giving hints about your unsaid book and then tried to blame me for something I never said. I guess I should start thinking with your mind.
 
I would just have a cell phone and skip the house if I didn't have to worry about the internet ordeal.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have SBC (ATT), and it sucks. I am thinking about getting rid of it. Only advantage is that I will have at least cable internet (having problems with the wireless connecting here) when the wireless from the network I use is down or someone screws with it.
 
I know...my mind is in at least 10 different directions right now. Did you get the last PM I sent you?
 
I'd borrow one a day and pay someone for that one day, if that were possible (I know...my world can be so simple sometimes (and utopic))
 
Oh ya, I actually wore a sweater yesterday (and was still cold). It's not that late in the year yet...at least I don't think so.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ya, it's been getting down to the lower 50s and maybe upper 40s here at night. Daytime up to about 65-70.
 
I almost turned on the heat, but I have huge windows and I live on the east side, so I leave the blinds up so we get lots of heat in the morning.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And I'll come back and visit after I finish my final tomorrow! (now that I am ready to do mentally, but studying isn't complete yet)