Patient today, "I'm upset about the system!"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Birdstrike

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Patient today, "I'm upset about the system!"

I so badly wanted to sarcastically say, "Don't worry, ma'am. I'll just put on my Superman cape, fly away and fix it right now!"

But I didn't.

But it amazes me. Patients think we can fix this tangled-web, junk-heap of moving parts we call our "Healthcare System." But we can't. It sucks just as much for them as it does for us. Do people really think we as doctors have an ounce of say in it?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad