Paying off your debt (graduates)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

halfempty84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So for graduates out there who have had to take out loans to pay for school and living expenses....how much did you take out (gov't, private or both) and how much are you paying off a month (I'm assuming most people have a 10-year pay-off period)?

Also, is it fair to say that the amount of tax that you get cut from your paycheck is on average 30-35% nationwide?

Thanks guys.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Come on....seriously? You can not jump on an online tax calculator or figure this out of your own. This is not rocket science...

Please do not take offense, instead learn to use google and the search function.
 
Come on....seriously? You can not jump on an online tax calculator or figure this out of your own. This is not rocket science...

Please do not take offense, instead learn to use google and the search function.


How would a tax calculator help? What exactly would I calculate? Salaries vary for everyone, and employment tax depends on the state you live in. I was just curious about situations of current pharmacists.

Please, if you have nothing to contribute, why do you waste your time? 😴
 
How would a tax calculator help? What exactly would I calculate? Salaries vary for everyone, and employment tax depends on the state you live in. I was just curious about situations of current pharmacists.

Please, if you have nothing to contribute, why do you waste your time? 😴

...
 
How would a tax calculator help? What exactly would I calculate? Salaries vary for everyone, and employment tax depends on the state you live in. I was just curious about situations of current pharmacists.

Please, if you have nothing to contribute, why do you waste your time? 😴

The future is not bright for this one...:meanie: