PBK worth an update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hateroftheyear

professional player hater
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey y'all (neuronix and other experts in particular) -

is election to phi beta kappa worthy of an update e-mail, or assumed given a strong academic record? how could I go about reporting this to MSTPs?

Thanks,
hater
 
hey y'all (neuronix and other experts in particular) -

is election to phi beta kappa worthy of an update e-mail, or assumed given a strong academic record? how could I go about reporting this to MSTPs?

Thanks,
hater

I would say no. It is not going to add something to an application of your caliber. You're already everyone's dream candidate.
 
I was on vacation last weekend visiting friends in Chicago, but since you mentioned me and I'm catching up with posts I missed, I agree with anka. What does PBK tell adcoms? You have a high GPA. But, they already know you have a high GPA. So... shrug.