-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
PCAT Admissions Ticket
Started by PistonFan531
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When does the admissions ticket for the PCAT usually appear on the Pearson website? And which tab would it be located under?
Actually, when you registered with Pearson to take the PCAT, you had to provide an email address and about a week before the PCAT date, they will email you with a link to click so you can view your admission ticket-then print it. I took it for the first time in June and I was alittle nervous about when they send out the Admission ticket email, but I think it was right around a week before the actual test. So dont' worry, it will come 🙂
Well until then I will be nervous myself lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I registered, it said my ticket would be viewable starting <10 days from the test date, not before.
When I registered, it said my ticket would be viewable starting <10 days from the test date, not before.
I mean if it's available before the ten days, why not print it out?
I'm not sure if your situation is the same as mine. I registered early in the game.
Report on Saturday August 22, 2009 @ 08:30 AM
NOOOOO!!! lol
I hate morning exams 🙁 Is there anyway to switch to evening?
When they say report by 8:30 is that when the exam officially STARTS? or is that when you check in? If so then does the exam actually start at 9 am?
NOOOOO!!! lol
I hate morning exams 🙁 Is there anyway to switch to evening?
When they say report by 8:30 is that when the exam officially STARTS? or is that when you check in? If so then does the exam actually start at 9 am?
Ughhhh my ticket is still not up.
Should I give Pearson a call?
Should I give Pearson a call?
Report on Saturday August 22, 2009 @ 08:30 AM
NOOOOO!!! lol
I hate morning exams 🙁 Is there anyway to switch to evening?
When they say report by 8:30 is that when the exam officially STARTS? or is that when you check in? If so then does the exam actually start at 9 am?
It starts when the proctors are ready. I think mine started shortly after 9.
Ughhhh my ticket is still not up.
Should I give Pearson a call?
I would. I believe the pcat is a week away and they are supposed to have it available two weeks in advance
Last edited:
Does anyone know what time the exam is usually over? I'm going to take the PCAT at 8:30am, and would like to let my ride know when to pick me up. Since I can't bring my cell phone with me, I guess I'll have to locate a pay phone after the test.
Does anyone know what time the exam is usually over? I'm going to take the PCAT at 8:30am, and would like to let my ride know when to pick me up. Since I can't bring my cell phone with me, I guess I'll have to locate a pay phone after the test.
I am sure you can take your cell phone. Just don't keep it on you once you start the test. Please do not quote me on this though.
hi guys, if you havent gotten your tickets by now then there is no point in contacting them, as the PCAT date has already passed
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E
H
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 799
H
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 9K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
E