PCAT and Collins

Started by jcortega
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jcortega

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anybody tell me the difference between the two? I bought the $1400 live online kaplan course, it seems good but the math seems to be weak . . . I've been memorizing words that they gave me and root words to do good on the verbal, however I have trouble on reading comprehension, what are the good and bad things about them?
 
I didn't like their reading method at all. Seemed way too complicated and unnecessary. I just read the passage through once and circled key words to refer to later when I am working on the problems.