PCAT and PharmCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TofuBlock

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I saw a thread somewhere, saying that I should create a PharmCAS account before I take the PCAT. I took my PCAT on September and I have already created a PharmCAS account prior September. However, I don't understand why? What do I do next? Can anyone explain to me? Thanks!

Note: I will apply in July, 2019 (so I'm in the Fall 2020 Cycle).

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!
I saw a thread somewhere, saying that I should create a PharmCAS account before I take the PCAT. I took my PCAT on September and I have already created a PharmCAS account prior September. However, I don't understand why? What do I do next? Can anyone explain to me? Thanks!

Note: I will apply in July, 2019 (so I'm in the Fall 2020 Cycle).

There’s a code you punch in on the Pearson website that’ll be on display to send records to PharmCAS. Instead of sending PCAT scores to multiple universities, the schools simply pull it from your PharmCAS account when you submit. Having an account ahead of time allows Pearson to save your PCAT score to PharmCAS so you’ll be ready to submit when the time comes.