For Sale PCAT: Dr Collins 2017, Kaplan book 2017, Pearson online practices 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc_pharm

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My PCAT in July 2017:
composite: 99%
biology: 90%
chem: 99%
reading: 72%
math: 99%

I have the following PCAT material for sale:
1. Dr. Collins 2017, with all updates and stuff, like new. No scratches, marks, dents. Only used for photocopy once.
2. Kaplan book 2017, with two online tests. Like new. Only used the biology section.
Personally I like the biology section in this book over that in Dr Collins. I might have only used one of the online tests.
3. Pearson 2017, one writing practices and 3 full practices.
The Pearson practice is very helpful. The format is very similar to the real test. I used 2 out of the three full practices, and half of the third full practice.

Members don't see this ad.

My PCAT in July 2017:
composite: 99%
biology: 90%
chem: 99%
reading: 72%
math: 99%

I have the following PCAT material for sale:
1. Dr. Collins 2017, with all updates and stuff, like new. No scratches, marks, dents. Only used for photocopy once.
2. Kaplan book 2017, with two online tests. Like new. Only used the biology section.
Personally I like the biology section in this book over that in Dr Collins. I might have only used one of the online tests.
3. Pearson 2017, one writing practices and 3 full practices.
The Pearson practice is very helpful. The format is very similar to the real test. I used 2 out of the three full practices, and half of the third full practice.
Is Dr.Collins still available ?

I'm selling a clean, unmarked with no highlightings Dr. Collins 2017 self study package. Contact me via inbox. Thanks :)