PCAT Essay Question

Started by bballa99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bballa99

wait what
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My normal writing is usually all capitals because it looks neater on paper & my teachers don't seem to mind it. I've gotten in a habit of writing in all caps and Ive been doing it since grade 12. I have a question,

Should I write the essay portion in all capitals (like my normal writing, it will be very neat that way too).

Or should I use normal spelling (its really messy, trust me its hard to read..)

I don't wanna get penalized on the essay section for messiness or anything, but I also don't wanna get penalized for improper punctuation!!

So what do you guys suggest I do ?