Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what study guides proved to be helpful in preparing for the PCAT. I am studying for the October exam and find myself confused on what study guides will help. I took the Kaplan course last year and it was a waste. I scored below 50%(48%). I have looked at Barron's, Peterson, AudioLearn, Schoolware's site...PLEASE HELP!!!I don't have much time and I am getting nervous.
EbonyXtasy
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what study guides proved to be helpful in preparing for the PCAT. I am studying for the October exam and find myself confused on what study guides will help. I took the Kaplan course last year and it was a waste. I scored below 50%(48%). I have looked at Barron's, Peterson, AudioLearn, Schoolware's site...PLEASE HELP!!!I don't have much time and I am getting nervous.
EbonyXtasy