PCAT in February?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ozilshere

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an email from one pharmacy school today saying "Pearson is opening an additional test administration as requested by the PCAT advisory committee for the 2017-18 admission cycle." Does anyone know if all schools are accepting scores from this date for this application cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
were you guys able to register? I don't see it anywhere in the pearson website. do you know when it opens?

were you guys able to register? I don't see it anywhere in the pearson website. do you know when it opens?
It is open now. Were you able to create an account and log in on Pearson's etesting website? It's one of the first links when you search for Pearson PCAT registration.

It depends. There is a "Deadlines" page on the PharmCAS website that lists the deadlines for every school, so programs with March 1 application deadlines shouldn't be a problem. For schools with earlier deadlines, you can request an extension in some circumstances by contacting them directly.

Reactions: 1 user