PCAT location center question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iwannapushpills

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just signed up for the october pcat, I live in houston,tx. But when it came to location it said that there were no testing facilities available in houston. i had to settle for austin, tx. Does this mean that houston area is already full? it is kinda hard to believe that a big city like houston would not be testing. Just curious, kinda inconveniant to have to drive out of town during the fall semester.
 
I just signed up for the october pcat, I live in houston,tx. But when it came to location it said that there were no testing facilities available in houston. i had to settle for austin, tx. Does this mean that houston area is already full? it is kinda hard to believe that a big city like houston would not be testing. Just curious, kinda inconveniant to have to drive out of town during the fall semester.

Surely it's just full. Either that or Austin was absorbed into the Houston metro. Houston is ridiculously big - twice as large as NYC, in terms of area.