PCAT Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nerdeka

Female
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to check out on the Peason website... I'm at the payment page but didn't choose a date or location? What is a testing window? No specific date or location given?

Yes, I'm new to pharmacy lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Have you worked in retail pharmacy yet? Have you considered trucking school as an alternative?

Have you worked in retail pharmacy yet? Have you considered trucking school as an alternative?
Of course, I drive 20 hours straight without a problem. ;)

still don’t get the rudeness for asking a simple question. Want to compare GPAs/IQ/undergrad schools?

Of course, I drive 20 hours straight without a problem. ;)

still don’t get the rudeness for asking a simple question. Want to compare GPAs/IQ/undergrad schools?

You want to compare IQ gpa/undergrad school with me?

Are you under the impression that this will help you compete with me in this job market? If you are, I would argue that this would be an indicator of a low IQ.

By the way, I was not being rude.. I was just asking if you have worked retail pharmacy..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I'm trying to check out on the Peason website... I'm at the payment page but didn't choose a date or location? What is a testing window? No specific date or location given?

Yes, I'm new to pharmacy lol.

Typically the testing window is where you sign up in advance for a specific date based on your zip code (it will direct you to the nearest building in order to take your PCAT). Once you choose a month and/or day it will repopulate for available dates and locations within your "window" though the exact date may not be available.

If you get to the pay option without actually having the opportunity to see in advance the specific dates that are available for that quarter, you will need to contact Pearson through their listing agent number online.