PCAT requirement

Started by pcatboy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pcatboy

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why do schools in California do not require the PCAT scores? Are these schools much more competitive to get in than others that require the PCAT scores?
 
From what I have heard, they don't require PCAT because you are required to have a bachelors. I have also heard that they are extremely competitive. Just hear say tho.
 
From what I have heard, they don't require PCAT because you are required to have a bachelors. I have also heard that they are extremely competitive. Just hear say tho.

I second this. Also, because they do not require a PCAT, they expect student's GPA to be competitive as well.