pcat results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tfc1234

Reaction score
How long did it actually take for you guys to receive your pcat scores? Did it really take the full 5 weeks, or was it way less than that? Asking because I want to apply to a school and their deadline is March 1st and I just took my pcat today and I'm afraid I'm not going to get my score in time to apply to that particular school :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hi @tfc1234! PharmCAS usually posts scores within 5 weeks but sometimes it can be as quick as a week. Just note that they have to grade the writing section and that the volume of test takers may also factor into how quickly you receive your official scores back.

Good luck and hope this helps!

How long did it actually take for you guys to receive your pcat scores? Did it really take the full 5 weeks, or was it way less than that? Asking because I want to apply to a school and their deadline is March 1st and I just took my pcat today and I'm afraid I'm not going to get my score in time to apply to that particular school :(

Some have gotten it finalized in 2-3 weeks. The best thing you can do is contact the institution and ask what their policy is on pending PCAT scores.

If it’s through PharmCAS it’ll automatically get sent (could be as fast as 6 business days). I imagine it’ll take longer due to higher volume for close-out interview dates (such as March 1st). Writing essay is a separate entity not factored in final PCAT score (again, could take longer due to this).