pcat retake with Pharmcas

Started by mschmid3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

95% sure they'll send your app now and then send out your updated scores when they're available.
 
Hey guys,

So i just took the PCAT in June, I've finished my Pharmcas app and have submitted it. I was thinking about retaking the PCAT, my score was alright but coulda been better, I was wondering if Pharmcas will wait until I get those new scores in to send my full application, or if they will send my app now, then resend my new scores to schools when they get them in later. I was trying to figure out how it work in their website, but I couldn't find a lot of info.

Any info helps, thanks!!

Yes, they will send out your app now with your current scores and if you re-take, they will send out updated scores when they arrive.