PCAT score receiving day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arsenal89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I just took the PCAT last saturday, Oct.17th.
and I'm wondering if there is any way I can get the result back within 4weeks.

Usually they said it takes about 6 weeks to see the result, but I need to
see the result earlier....

Members don't see this ad.

I paid the $20 to see my Aug scores early, and I got them in 2 days later. I'm definitely saving my money this time. Waste :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone think the scores will be available online later tonight..? Or do you think it will be tomorrow night? :confused:

According to the Pearson lady I spoke to this morning, scores will be mailed out next week and posted online by the end of this month.

nooo waayyyy.......im so frustrated now...i just wanna see my score...is anyone continuing to study the stuff just incase they have to take it again?

According to the Pearson lady I spoke to this morning, scores will be mailed out next week and posted online by the end of this month.

I think they overestimate on purpose. For example, if they TOLD you they mailed it today, and you didn't receive it tomorrow or the day after, you'd probably freak out and start calling them and asking about it! Now imagine if everyone ELSE who took the test did the same. They'd be SLAMMED. If you say they'll receive it next week, and you receive it early, no one is going to complain.

It's like working at a restaurant. Someone asks you for the wait time. You think it's going to be 10 minutes. You tell them 15-20 minutes. In case your estimate is wrong, it still buys you some time. On the other hand, if you are right, then you are happy, and the customers are happy!

At least that's what I'm hoping ... I came home early from work today just cuz I saw someone got their score reports. I'm going to keep coming home early until I get them! So anxious!!!!

I'm not giving those idiots any more money than I have to. The test already went up in price. They must be making a killing on giving people results early. It surely doesn't cost them $20 to show you your scores. Anyways, I think we'll get them next week or beginning of the next. Good luck everyone!

is there another way you can view your score? the score report is being sent to my permanent address rather than where i am currently living..