-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
PCAT score receiving day
Started by arsenal89
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
For the June 20th pcat, scores were up on July 21 which was 4 weeks and 3 days. So if it is the same, scores should be up on next tues the 17th. I'm not sure how Aug worked out.
So possibly sometime next week.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I almost do not want to know!![]()
I am exactly the same way...I am so nervous. I probably won't spend the $20.00 since I feel so unsure about this test.
I am exactly the same way...I am so nervous. I probably won't spend the $20.00 since I feel so unsure about this test.
I really want to know how I did but I don't want to regret it either. 🙁
I really want to know how I did but I don't want to regret it either. 🙁
This is driving me crazy now.
Does anyone think the scores will be available online later tonight..? Or do you think it will be tomorrow night? 😕
not tonight.Does anyone think the scores will be available online later tonight..? Or do you think it will be tomorrow night? 😕
I know I'm not spending any more money on this test. Patience is a virtue 🙂I am exactly the same way...I am so nervous. I probably won't spend the $20.00 since I feel so unsure about this test.
Why arnt the scores available online yet...???...
For the August test, the scores were posted on the Wednesday after the fourth week (which would be today).. but later that night.. around 9 pm or so
🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
According to the Pearson lady I spoke to this morning, scores will be mailed out next week and posted online by the end of this month.
I think they overestimate on purpose. For example, if they TOLD you they mailed it today, and you didn't receive it tomorrow or the day after, you'd probably freak out and start calling them and asking about it! Now imagine if everyone ELSE who took the test did the same. They'd be SLAMMED. If you say they'll receive it next week, and you receive it early, no one is going to complain.
It's like working at a restaurant. Someone asks you for the wait time. You think it's going to be 10 minutes. You tell them 15-20 minutes. In case your estimate is wrong, it still buys you some time. On the other hand, if you are right, then you are happy, and the customers are happy!
At least that's what I'm hoping ... I came home early from work today just cuz I saw someone got their score reports. I'm going to keep coming home early until I get them! So anxious!!!!
I'm not giving those idiots any more money than I have to. The test already went up in price. They must be making a killing on giving people results early. It surely doesn't cost them $20 to show you your scores. Anyways, I think we'll get them next week or beginning of the next. Good luck everyone!
is there another way you can view your score? the score report is being sent to my permanent address rather than where i am currently living..
By paying them $20.
Is everyone seeing their scores on PHARMCAS? I'm not.....
I don't think you can see your scores on PharmCAS. It just tells you that they have received it on that day.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 9K