Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

pcat secrets study guide

Discussion in 'PCAT Discussions' started by futurpharmacis, Dec 16, 2008.

1. futurpharmacis

2+ Year Member

Post Doc
    Hi,

Has anyone tried the PCAT secrets study guide by Morrison media LLC? Please tell me what you thought about it (does it work?).

Thanks.

2. dmd20000

10+ Year Member

there is no secret to the pcat. this study guide explains only test strategies. you probably know them all.

3. computerbrain

computerbrain computerbrain
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Podiatry
    I purchased this study guide several years ago, I did not find this information very helpful. I purchase Dr. Collins Study Guide, I found this guide to be more beneficial along with studying basic nuclear chemistry.

4. futurpharmacis

2+ Year Member

Post Doc
    Where can I purchase Dr Collins study guide? I live in Canada, and I don't know a store that sells it.

5. JURGIS

JURGIS Accepted Pharmacy Student
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    You can buy Dr. Collins' PCAT Prep materials at this website. $300. I bought is secondhand from someone else. I've just started to use it, it looks really helpful. I payed about $100 for mine secondhand. I don't think I'd buy it for $300, too pricey.

http://www.pcatprepclass.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. mike25k

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Sorry, pls don't waste your money on that panphlet, it's just one of the dents. All these people capitalised on our desparation and try to give us all sort of water that we don't deserve to drink.

7. futurpharmacis

2+ Year Member

Post Doc
    Sorry MikeK, I don't understand your message. You had a few spelling mistakes, and I don't understand your figurative language. Could you use plain English. Also, who are you referring to as "they"?

8. Lordhokage

5+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    My friend bought this and it wasn't worth it for him. It's mainly filled with common sense.

9. mike25k

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Futur, I am just trying to give my opinion, no attacks

10. futurpharmacis

2+ Year Member

Post Doc
    Mike, I know you weren't attacking. I just did not comprehend your message. English is not my first language, and sometimes I get confused when people write something that is not direct and in plain English, that's all! :) Your advice seems very sincere, but as I said before, I just don't comprehend it.