Pcat study materials (composite - 97)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sashagrl259

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MY PCAT SCORES

VERBAL - 81
BIOLOGY - 99
READING - 63
CHEMISTRY - 97
QUANTITATIVE - 97

COMPOSITE - 97

​


BOOKS THAT I USED

​
VERBAL

7e_7.jpg
SOLD
ISBN:
9780764179327

BIOLOGY

55_7.jpg
SOLD
ISBN: 9780070009677

c8_7.jpg
SOLD
ISBN: 9780071369763

CHEMISTRY

ab_7.jpg
SOLD
ISBN: 9780070476097

PCAT PREP BOOKS

d5_7.jpg
SOLD
ISBN: 9780738601403

0c33_7.jpg
SOLD
ISBN:
9781419551550

0f_7.jpg
Buy it here:http://product.half.ebay.com/Barron...QitemZ340803904912QQtgZvidetailsQQprZ50478978
51KH8bQPyoL_SL160_AA115_.jpg
SOLD


25_7.jpg
SOLD
ISBN: 0764595865
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you actually go through page by page or did you skim the subject books [except verbal] ?

I remember reading from another thread your GPA is pretty high so I think that should help.