PCAT survey from Harcourt?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

azPharmD2B

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else get an email from Harcourt about a PCAT survey? Just wondering if its a scam. It supposedly originates from [email protected], but the survey links take you to surveymk.com. I did a search in the forum and no one else has posted about this, but hopefully I'm not the only one who got one of these. Here's the email:


Dear Valued Customer,

Harcourt Assessment, Inc. publisher of the PCAT exam, is conducting a brief survey to better understand how prospective pharmacy students prepare for this exam. The information collected will be used to provide better preparation materials to students taking the PCAT exam in the future. You will receive a $10 gift card from Corporate Rewards that may be used anywhere on-line with your completed survey. This survey will only take 7-10 minutes of your time.

Here is a link to the survey:
<link snipped>

Please note: This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. If you forward this message the link will not be available.


Thank you for your participation!

Best Regards,

The PCAT Development Team
Harcourt Assessment, Inc.
 
Anyone else get an email from Harcourt about a PCAT survey? Just wondering if its a scam. It supposedly originates from [email protected], but the survey links take you to surveymk.com. I did a search in the forum and no one else has posted about this, but hopefully I'm not the only one who got one of these. Here's the email:


Dear Valued Customer,

Harcourt Assessment, Inc. publisher of the PCAT exam, is conducting a brief survey to better understand how prospective pharmacy students prepare for this exam. The information collected will be used to provide better preparation materials to students taking the PCAT exam in the future. You will receive a $10 gift card from Corporate Rewards that may be used anywhere on-line with your completed survey. This survey will only take 7-10 minutes of your time.

Here is a link to the survey:
<link snipped>

Please note: This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. If you forward this message the link will not be available.


Thank you for your participation!

Best Regards,

The PCAT Development Team
Harcourt Assessment, Inc.
It is fake.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the PCAT in August and I got the email today too. So I'm sure its legit. I'm still debating whether I'm gonna do it or not. I'm pretty lazy and I don't have much free time as it is, so I have to try to fit it into my beer drinking-Madden time. And what does it mean 10% off anywhere online?? That can't be true...