PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

early moring

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody has more experience about PCAT. Please share with me. how they count percentile?

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody has more experience about PCAT. Please share with me. how they count percentile?
A percentile is an indication of how well you did relative to your peers. So let's say 100 people took the PCAT. If you score in the 50th percentile, that means 50 people did better than you and 50 people did worse than you. Likewise, if you score in the 90th percentile, that means 10 people did better than you and 90 people did worse than you. In this way a percentile tank helps account for the exam being a little harder or a little easier from year to year.

I had a Kaplan PCAT studyguide for review - refreshing of fundamentals, then a Dr Collins to apply my reviews from the studyguide.

Many have done well and saved money doing things this way (I even used a Kaplan book from a nearby library with no cost to me in the past).