pcat

Started by hmp12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

My personal opionion:
BIO- general bio including cell structure and biodiversity and also genetics.
CHEM- gen chem I and II and o chem I and II are essential.
 
In the future you may want to post in the PCAT forum for this type of question and also check the official PCAT website, it tells you what is on the test and what you need to know.

But, basically you need....

Gen BIO 1 and 2

Gen chm 1 and 2

At least 1 semester of ORGO (I , and most people I know, took it without orgo II and did great on the chm section)

Having Microbiology under your belt doesn't hurt either, but not necessary.