PCO academic calendar

Started by caliapp
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

caliapp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am starting PCO in the fall, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the school was quarter system or semester system?


Also, how long winter break is usually?


thank you!
 
I am starting PCO in the fall, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the school was quarter system or semester system?


Also, how long winter break is usually?


thank you!

Did you get your blackboard/webmail access yet? It should be there.

To answer your questions, it is a semester system, 2 week winter break i believe.

See you in the fall.
 
You got accepted into the school and don't even know if they have a quarter or semester system??? 😕

Cool Beans..You did your research...👎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad