PCO Apartment Search!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OD4eyes

PCO c/o 2014
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I from New York and it will be my first time moving away from home. I am very excited but apprehensive in taking this big leap. As of now, I don't have a car and will be attending PCO in the fall. I am starting to compile a list of possible apartment complexes/living arrangements. I first thought of the Colonade because it is 3 blocks away from school and it would be a nice social network, since a few students do live there. However, I have read horrible reviews. The worst part is that their was murder taken place in Colonade in January, in which the body rotted for a week and no one noticed:eek: the decaying smell of human flesh. I am starting to become nervous becuase I don't have a car and don't want to live too far from the school. Is their anyone from PCO who lives in the Colonade now experiencing any problems or will like to share thier views? What are other possible apartment complexes nearby (keep in mind I don't have a car but don't mind commuting)?

Members don't see this ad.

Google "Brookview Apartments Website in Elkins Park" then find a roommate get 2 bedrm 2 bath with washer/dryer in your unit and you'll be in nice apartment in a convienant & safe location.... with rent and utilities should cost you about $750 each. If want you might be able to save $100 month going with something else but you won't be comfortable and you might wind up in a dump.... if your going to pay the bucks for rent you better be able to come home from school and relax. Rent is not cheap anywhere around PCO... Brookview at least gives you value for your $$$ good luck :xf:

Last edited: