PCO approximate cost

Started by oranges
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oranges

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
Can someone please tell me approximately how much will the instruments & books cost during first year at PCO. And are there any other educational expenses other than the tuition/instruments and books?
PLEASE reply.
Thanks.
 
As far as I know tuition was 27,500 for 2006-2007
College fees were set at 445
and books/instruments were 3,640
Total: 31,585

As for living expenses (including room, board, transportation, health insurance and misc.) they guesstimate 13,440 for 6 mos and 17,850 for 12 mos.

I have the break down of the living expenses if you need it (PM me) and also the Budget Info from the last 4 years. (I've been planning for this for a while)

The grand total for 12 mos is 45,025

Hope that helps