PCO Financial Aid Package???

Started by s4l
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

s4l

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Great website!!! Have any of you PCO people gotten your financial aid info., yet? Look forward to meeting you all in August.
 
s4l said:
Great website!!! Have any of you PCO people gotten your financial aid info., yet? Look forward to meeting you all in August.


Hey...yeah I am anxiously waiting for the info myself. I'm sure that once I receive it I won't be that thrilled to see all the money that's due..haha. Does anyone know when school actually starts? I've become so antsy already. :laugh:
 
Phillygirl98 said:
Hey...yeah I am anxiously waiting for the info myself. I'm sure that once I receive it I won't be that thrilled to see all the money that's due..haha. Does anyone know when school actually starts? I've become so antsy already. :laugh:

dont' worry, i haven't received mine yet either. they're working on it now. school starts around mid-late august, but august 1st for me. =( and i don't think you'll be so antsy about school after your first few weeks. lol. i can't WAIT to finish up my first year! lol =P
 
Phillygirl98 said:
Hey...yeah I am anxiously waiting for the info myself. I'm sure that once I receive it I won't be that thrilled to see all the money that's due..haha. Does anyone know when school actually starts? I've become so antsy already. :laugh:

Good to know I'm not the only one "anxiously waiting." I just read, however, on Blackboard that they are going to start sending out notices of financial aid awards via our PCO e-mail. Guess we'll all find out soon enough. Anyway, not quite sure when school starts exactly, but am ready to get on with it already.