PCO Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Optgal96

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what housing they chose at Salus and whether or not they like it? A bit description of it too (like rent, furnishings, laundry, parking, etc.) Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
This would be helpful if anyone can give some info. Would anyone know the nicest apartments within a 6 mile radius? Thanks

Hello,

I'm a second year and currently live in 100 York Apartments. They are pretty nice and have a huge parking lot, the only thing is they control central heating/AC so in the summer sometimes its too hot and then in the winter you might need a space heater if they haven't switched to heat yet for the colder seasons. You have to furnish your apartment yourself. It's also literally right across from school which is so convenient and you can walk when its nice. You can get a unit with a washer dryer, or there is a laundry room right in the basement. We also have our own amenities building with a gym and games like pool and ping pong upstairs.

Wyncote House is a more popular place to live (It's right around the corner from school) and a lot of students live there, and so do a lot of elderly people and families. Again, you have to furnish your apartment yourself. They have a big parking lot for residents.

I also looked at Wyncote Towers which is another popular choice, but they were pricier and further away from school.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello,

I'm a second year and currently live in 100 York Apartments. They are pretty nice and have a huge parking lot, the only thing is they control central heating/AC so in the summer sometimes its too hot and then in the winter you might need a space heater if they haven't switched to heat yet for the colder seasons. You have to furnish your apartment yourself. It's also literally right across from school which is so convenient and you can walk when its nice. You can get a unit with a washer dryer, or there is a laundry room right in the basement. We also have our own amenities building with a gym and games like pool and ping pong upstairs.

Wyncote House is a more popular place to live (It's right around the corner from school) and a lot of students live there, and so do a lot of elderly people and families. Again, you have to furnish your apartment yourself. They have a big parking lot for residents.

I also looked at Wyncote Towers which is another popular choice, but they were pricier and further away from school.

Awesome thanks for your help! Where would you say the nicest apartments are? Within 15-20min drive from campus.

Reactions: 1 user