PCO Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetzpassion

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I just received an e-mail that i got an interview for PCO. I am so excited and i want to thank you all for telling me to apply soon. Well, guys i really need your help with the interview. Can, anyone please tell me how their interviews are and what kind of questions they ask. And, how many people interview you and how many do get accepted after the interview. How long is it. Any information would be really really helpful. I reallyyyyyy wanna get into to this school. If you have already posted info on SDN, giving me the link would be helpful.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on the interview invite! Here's all I can remember about my interview:
When I arrived I was greeted by Joe, the security director. I was directed to the admissions office where I met with an admissions counselor. We reviewed my file to be sure that all the information contained within it was accurate. During the official interview, I was asked questions like: Why Optometry? Why PCO? What changes did I anticipate to occur within the profession? What are the major challenges facing Optometrists?-I was interviewed by only one professor.
Do your research on the school. Be ready to ask questions! More than anything, just be yourself. It really is very stress free.