PCO new curriculum

Started by ppa93
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ppa93

PCO Class of 2009
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am just wondering if u have to attend summer for PCO new curriculum. It seems like u have to go to school for the whole two and half year without having summer break. is that true?
 
If I remember, the summer after 1st year you do 160 hours of clerkship and take an on-line course called "Optics of the Eye." Summer after 2nd year, you take a lot of courses and go to clinic.
 
christie said:
If I remember, the summer after 1st year you do 160 hours of clerkship and take an on-line course called "Optics of the Eye." Summer after 2nd year, you take a lot of courses and go to clinic.
Oh my gosh
Then we have to go to school in summer? that sucks.