PCO reputation/training

Started by medonly
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medonly

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted at a few optometry schools, one of wich is PCO.
I would apreciate if ny could comment on PCO. What is their reputation?
Do u feel that one can get good enough training to be able to practice in any state/ I have heard that they have a lot of practice but may lack in theoretical basis of physiology, disease and pharmacological treatment.I want to be in a place that emphasises all of these and not only refractive errors and lens therapy. Your comments would be very much appreciated.
TIA