PCO Summer enrichment program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gjmom

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone attending the PCO SEP this year? I was put on hold pending attendance of the SEP. I really don't know what that means, any hopes for me?

For those who have attended it before, what is the program like, when does it start, how many attend and how many are accepted into the fall of same year?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone attending the PCO SEP this year? I was put on hold pending attendance of the SEP. I really don't know what that means, any hopes for me?

For those who have attended it before, what is the program like, when does it start, how many attend and how many are accepted into the fall of same year?

Thanks!

Hey, do you have to pay a fee for this SEP program ?

ty

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard it's free too. They only invite people of unprivledged background. Meaning like if you're high school had a bad rank or something. Good luck. I heard it's not graded so that should be great...

Hey was anyone invited for the summer enrichment program at PCO?? I was rejected from PCO and then was invited for the summer enrichment program. Did anyone do the summer enrichment program and then was offered a spot after rejection?????? Very confused if I should do this program since its 6 weeks in the summer and does not garantee an acceptance.

i didn't attend the SEP program but here's what i know about it.
it's free, and housing is provided as well (last year housing was provided at arcadia university). those with acceptance pending on SEP performance will get in if they pass everything. class attendence is mandatory and you are required to study from 7-10pm every day in the library. From what i hear it's pretty intense but it definitely prepares you better than most people for the regular term. g'luck to everyone

anyone do the program that did not get accepted? How did it help? Did you end up going to PCO???