Pco

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ML1983

PCO Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a little bit curious, does anyone know how many people have been accepted or interviewed so far? I got my interview coming up, and i'm a litle bit curious :) So nerve-wracking..

Members don't see this ad.

i have no idea to the answer to your question. but i will say this: you got an interview, so that means they are very interested in you. try not to worry too much (although a little nervousness is good!). if you need pointers, go up to my interview feedback sticky and read up there. good luck! :)

ML1983 said:
Hi guys,

I'm a little bit curious, does anyone know how many people have been accepted or interviewed so far? I got my interview coming up, and i'm a litle bit curious :) So nerve-wracking..

ML1983 said:
Hi guys,

I feel the same way, but I think we'll be ok :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview at PCO on Nov. 14, the assistant dean said they had approx. 50 - 60 students who had accepted a spot.

alleycat said:
I had my interview at PCO on Nov. 14, the assistant dean said they had approx. 50 - 60 students who had accepted a spot.

Hey, that's not too bad...

I was accepted in early November. Good luck! :)