Pco

Started by ML1983
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ML1983

PCO Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I'm a little bit curious, does anyone know how many people have been accepted or interviewed so far? I got my interview coming up, and i'm a litle bit curious 🙂 So nerve-wracking..
 
i have no idea to the answer to your question. but i will say this: you got an interview, so that means they are very interested in you. try not to worry too much (although a little nervousness is good!). if you need pointers, go up to my interview feedback sticky and read up there. good luck! 🙂

ML1983 said:
Hi guys,

I'm a little bit curious, does anyone know how many people have been accepted or interviewed so far? I got my interview coming up, and i'm a litle bit curious 🙂 So nerve-wracking..
 
ML1983 said:
Hi guys,

I'm a little bit curious, does anyone know how many people have been accepted or interviewed so far? I got my interview coming up, and i'm a litle bit curious 🙂 So nerve-wracking..


I feel the same way, but I think we'll be ok 😳
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my interview at PCO on Nov. 14, the assistant dean said they had approx. 50 - 60 students who had accepted a spot.
 
alleycat said:
I had my interview at PCO on Nov. 14, the assistant dean said they had approx. 50 - 60 students who had accepted a spot.

Hey, that's not too bad...